Scriven O’Regan is a full service chartered accountancy practice based in Cork.
Our practice was established in 1990 by partners, Ted Scriven and Liam O’Regan. We are committed to creating value for clients by building strong relationships, providing quality advice and delivering an excellent service.
Our services include audit & accountancy, personal taxation, corporate taxation, business start-up, management consultancy, corporate recovery and insolvency, forensic accounting, company secretarial, bookkeeping and payroll.
Our clients represent a wide range of industries and a broad spectrum of professional and commercial activities including retail, manufacture and distribution, tourism, technology and software development, healthcare, shipping, professional services, agriculture and charities. They consist of small and medium-sized companies, owner-managed businesses, Irish subsidiaries of multi-national groups and not-for-profit organisations.
What to expect from us?
- Deliver a client focused approach to your business
- A personal service. You can call or email us at any time to discuss any issues of concern
- Direct access to your contact partner whenever the need arises and the commitment of our partners and staff to ensure that we become your valued business advisors
- Pro-active solutions to your business problems
- Free initial consultation
- Agreed fees in advance, with the option of spreading the fees as monthly payments
Registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ireland. Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk for the UK and www.cro.ie/auditors for Ireland, under reference number 223834.